During these unsure times, there’s no greater need than now to act safely for your protection, and that of your family, friends, and co-workers. Our live instructor-led distance learning courses give students the opportunity to complete their training safely at home or the job site.
Benefits of Distance Learning
You will be able to engage with the instructor in real-time, download all course materials, pose questions and receive immediate responses, participate in group exercises, and more.
All you need is access to an internet connection, a computer or tablet, a web camera, a microphone, and to download the Zoom app. All virtual distance learning courses are actively proctored from start to finish ensuring that each student is present, involved and accounted for.
Long-distance learning is generally very affordable. Plus you have the added benefit of being able to take as many courses at one time as you can afford.
Long-distance learning is a very effective tool in the day and age of technology. It gives you the ability to interact with updated and extensive information.
This is ideal if you find that you have no time to attend scheduled classes or that you detest sitting in a classroom.a.
- Students will need to have access to an internet connection, a computer or tablet with access to a web camera, microphone, and download the Zoom app.
- Full technical recommendations can be found here.
- Watch support guidelines to understand Zoom Operations better
- Our virtual classroom policies and best-practices guide can be found here.
Achieve your goals
Available Instructor-Led Distance Learning Courses
In response to the mandatory COVID-19 non-essential business shutdowns, we’re offering the following instructor-led virtual CPO approved courses as distance learning options.
- Joint Health and Safety Committee Part 1
- Joint Health and Safety Committee Part 2
- Joint Health and Safety Committee Refresher
Ready to get started?
Get in touch