We Offer Mandatory COVID-19 Safety Plan
Under Reopening Ontario Act, 2020
Let Us Help You To Prevent The Spread Of COVID-19 At Your Workplace
According to the COVID-19 Act, companies shall prepare and make available a safety plan in accordance with Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020, S.O. 2020, c. 17 or ensure that one is prepared and made available.
In addition, every person in the premises of a business or organization that is open shall ensure that they wear a mask or face covering in a manner that covers their mouth, nose and chin during any period in which they are in an indoor area of the premises unless they are subject to an exception set out in subsection 2(4) of the regulation
Mandatory COVID 19 Safety plan
(1) The person responsible for a business that is open shall prepare and make available a safety plan in accordance with this section or ensure that one is prepared and made available.
(2) The safety plan shall describe the measures and procedures which have been implemented or will be implemented in the business to reduce the transmission risk of COVID-19.
(3) Without limiting the generality of subsection (2), the safety plan shall describe how the requirements of this Order will be implemented in the location including by screening, physical distancing, masks or face coverings, cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and objects, and the wearing of personal protective equipment.
(4) The safety plan shall be in writing and shall be made available to any person for review on request.
(5) The person responsible for the business shall ensure that a copy of the safety plan is posted in a conspicuous place where it is most likely to come to the attention of individuals working in or attending the business.
O. Reg. 82/20: RULES FOR AREAS IN STAGE 1
340 Henry St. Unit #8,
Brantford, Ontario N3S 7V9
Phone (519) 758-0146
Fax (519) 758-5332
Toll-Free (866) 440-4713