Training Programs & Schedules
Train the Trainer (TTT)
Course Length – 8 Hours (8:30am – 4:30pm)
Having completed this train the trainer training course, participants will be able to:
- Promote learner participation and involvement by using effective questioning techniques in a training session
- Evaluate personal training strengths and areas to work on
- Define the factors that promote learning
- Apply the concepts of NLP and Accelerated Learning in training
- Understand the difference between training and presenting information
- Use recognized success measures to assess effective learning
- Define effective feedback
The course consists of the following topics:
- Introductions and objectives
- Training session and feedback to identify strengths and areas to work on
- What is effective feedback?
- Understanding learning – how do adults learn?
- Training versus presenting
- Trainer techniques to promote learning – Questioning etc.
- Practice trainer techniques in a training session
- Planning ahead
Course Materials Provided:
- You will receive a video for each module, PowerPoint presentation on a CD, trainer’s manual, certificates and participants manuals.
- These prices are inclusive of all materials required for certification and as with all our training, are instructor based not video based.
2017 Upcoming Course Dates
- To request course dates:
519.758.0819 or email