Training Programs & Schedules
Aerial Lift Certification
Course Length – 4 Hours
This program will provide participants with a general understanding of the safe and efficient operation of “Power Operated Mobile Work Platforms.” Participants will be able to identify specific health and safety hazards associated with operating an aerial lift”
The course consists of the following topics:
- Lifting device & mobile equipment definitions.
- Operating unsafe equipment or perform unsafe acts.
- Pre-shift equipment inspection and work area survey requirements.
- Review site specific Hazards, and controls for safe operation of a lift.
- Review safety decals, load capabilities, and specific equipment requirements.
- Fifteen key elements for safe operation of a “Power Elevated Mobile Aerial Work Platform.”
Ont. Reg. 213/91 Construction Projects s. 147.1
Ont. Reg. 851 – Industrial Establishments s. 51(2)
2017 Upcoming Course Dates
- To request course dates:
519.758.0819 or email